Sep 25, 2011

Surviving

The war to stop you has just begun
No longer will I be in your arms
No longer will it be the death of me
Chains will be broken and I shall be free
I’ll run away from the hands that kill
I’ll run away from the blades of blood that has suffocated me
A call to all those who feel the pain
Seeking refuge to those who understand
Seeking the right from the wrong
I’ll never fall back and run
Fight the walls that hurdles my way
Fight the thousand men you sent to seize me with no remorse.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
It’s actually about human trafficking.
Hehe. I know my words are not that deep. I prefer being raw like this..cuz it’s me. J
Hope you like what I shared.This was also posted on my tumblr blog :) http://amillionlilpieces.tumblr.com/ 

No comments: