Dec 31, 2009

Ahmad Syukri




Through my eyes,
I couldn't ask for more
I would give up my soul just to be with you
But yes I know I already have you
A year together and I'm praying for more to come

When hurricanes of anger come my way
you were the wind that blew it all away
When flood of tears drowned my soul
you were my umbrella and did not leave me astray
Though sometimes you fail and fall
Never have I regret having you around my side.
Hurtful as it may be at times
I'd take it all but lead my hands through and through

I thank you for the great year it has been
Though I might whine and whine
yet I know you know how thankful I am
I look up to you for trusting me
For putting your heart and soul bare just for me
Not forgetting for being the air that I breathe
For sharing your life with this petite girl
An ode to my one and only Ahmad Syukri
I will close my eyes and wish some more..

P/S: I love you so effin much!!!


~Melangkah 2010~

1 comment:

Shook said...

I'll be the wind
I'll be your umbrella
I'll be your hands
but don't forget, I'm all yours
and I'll be who ever you want
Thank you sayang
I don't know what will happen next, but i'll try my best just for you.
I love you more..